American Dream CPA


Return to Self Reliance

America Dream CPA’s Solution for Individuals

When you are a W-2 employee or receive retirement income, your options for reducing taxes are extremely limited.

If you are able to convert your W-2 income to being paid as a 1099 self-employed contractor without material sacrifice then you have the opportunity to start your own business. This will allow you to take advantage of the corporate tax system to save thousands on taxes.

Click here for more information on starting your own business.

We work for you and not for the IRS. Stop being a victim of the tax system. You will be grateful for having engaged our services.

Call NOW to improve your quality of life.

Adrian Keith Skane, Senior Partner, CPA