Why Should You Start Your Own Business?
There are many answers to that question, but these are the two best answers:
- Because you believe in the American Dream, the promise of prosperity and success based solely on an individual's ability and effort, regardless of the circumstances of birth or position.
- Because you believe that if you establish clear goals, passionately desire, sincerely believe in and deliberately act upon reaching these goals, then you will achieve your American Dream.
Your business can be the best gift you can give to yourself and to those you love. It is your entry into the world of entrepreneurship and prosperity. When you work for yourself, you apply your skills, passion and drive to a product or a service you believe in — and in the process, you generate income while having fun and improving the quality of life for your entire family.
When you are doing what you love to do, work is no longer work. You will discover that work is more fun than you ever thought possible. Work will no longer be what you do; it will become part of who you are.
When you start your own business, you'll understand why it is better to be the employer than the employee. You will decide to work when you want and how you want, and you will be free to choose to live wherever you wish. This is why owning your own business can help you achieve your American Dream.
Another reason to start your own business: business ownership brings with it certain tax advantages. You see, the tax system in the United States creates a great obstacle to financial independence. To get past that obstacle, you need to know how to start and run your own business, and you need to know that you can do it.
We will provide the knowledge, guidance and encouragement you need to earn the income you desire and save thousands of dollars in taxes.
Some of what we will teach you is:
- The knowledge that you can start and run your own business.
- What types of businesses have better chances of success, what kinds of businesses to avoid and why.
- The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and corporations and their respective advantages, disadvantages and costs.
- How to operate and market your business, and how to avoid costly errors.
- What expenses you can legally deduct as business expenses; there are a lot more than you think.
- How to properly document for the IRS your business activity, income and tax expenses.
- What kind of expenses are tax-deductible business expenses that can save you thousands of dollars in taxes.
You should start your own business if:
- You have the desire to take control of your life and finances.
- You believe you can do what most other people will not do to achieve your dream.
- You are willing to act to earn more money and save thousands in taxes.
If those three statements describe you, then there is no reason you can’t start turning your American Dream into reality right now. Let American Dream CPA guide you in the steps required to start and operate your business and stay in compliance with federal and state tax laws. American Dream CPA has the knowledge, experience, staff, and resources to teach you how to launch and run your own business